The PriCare project achieved the following objectives:
- Improved quality of documentation and healthcare in more than 30 reception facilities for refugees
- Development and implementation of a tailored software (Refugee Care Manager; RefCare) for documenting medical consultations in reception facilities
- Development and implementation of a suitable IT infrastructure for cross-facility/supra-regional collection and secondary use of clinical routine data for the purposes of surveillance (statistics) and research
- Development of a uniform minimum set of surveillance indicators.
- Regular surveillance and reporting based on the developed uniform minimum set of surveillance indicators.